** PUPPY MUST BE SEEN BY A CERTIFIED VETERINARIAN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF POSESSION OR GUARANTEE IS VOID**
*This Warranty is valid until the puppy turns 24 months of age.
***These are the main highlights of our warranty.
For the full contract please see the PDF file below.
* Seller warrants the puppy for a genetic defect which causes blindness, hip dysplasia, or sudden death of which is a non-treatable condition. (Seller does not warrant Juvenile Cataracts due to the many systemic possible causes.) A letter must come from the examining Veterinarian stating his/her findings and diagnosis.
* If the above condition should occur, you will be given another puppy of the same litter, or if no other puppy is available, one from a future litter of the same value. (Seller may offer up to 1/2 of the purchased price of infected puppy to buyer in cash.)
* Seller is not responsible for any puppy death due to dehydration, or any other illness that could have been prevented or treated by the purchaser.
* Although the puppy has been vaccinated against Parvo, Distemper, Adenovirus, and Para Influenza, no guarantee is given against these diseases due to their unpredictable nature.
* Seller guarantees that puppy has been seen by a certified veterinarian, received first set of shots, and de-wormer.
* Buyer agrees to keep puppy on specified nutrition plan for full 24 months in order for warranty to be valid.
Puppies are not sold on a trial basis. Please be committed for the life of this dog. If a situation arises where you cannot keep this dog, you may contact me and I will try my best to help you place this dog in a new home. This puppy does not come trained. You must spend time with it to make it the dog you want it to be. No refunds or exchanges will be given.